Opposite word is a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other. Your kids can describe the world around them using opposite words. As they learn about animals, try new foods, and go on adventures they will notice how things are different from each other. Learning opposite words in English can help your little one talk about the differences they see.
Making simple sentence using opposite words.
1. My clothes are dry but my hair is wet.
2. That shirt is too large for such a small boy.
3. Stop at a red light and go when it is green.
4. A mouse is small. An elephant is large.
5. At home, Mommy throws a dirty diaper away and uses a clean one.
Here is a list of opposite words that your kids can use to describe things and their feeling.